
This is Dan at camp. He goes to camp in North Carolina. He is goofing off with one of his friends at camp.
We went to Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags on Friday as our little last fling of summer. It is by far the best waterpark I have ever been to.
School starts on Wednesday, if there isn't a teacher's strike. We note each year how it seems all the other school districts have a teacher's strike, but not us. However, we might have one this year. (It is like the hurricane always missing Daddy's house and going to some other place.)

1 Comments:
Hi Robin,
Welcome to the world of Blogging. I always wanted to keep a journal
since freshman year at Carolina where we had to keep one dring first
semester English. But I never was able to keep it going. I always
lost it or something. Now it's easy to keep but it's not very
secretive, so you tend to watch what you say. It's also impossible to
write something every day but if you try to be somewhat regular,
occasionally some interesting stream of conscience comes pouring
forth. More likely though, for me, it's a stream of random blather.
I've bookmarked yours and I'll look at it from time to time to see
what's going on in your life.
Looking forward to seeing you all again at Thanksgiving.
Philip
Post a Comment
<< Home